What Personal Information About Customers Does InkjetSuperstore.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site when you register. During registration you will be asked to provide us with your name and email addresses. Once you have registered you are able to enter your shipping address and phone number. If you purchase a product from us, we request your credit card number and expiration date.
- We use the information that you provide for such purposes as creating an account for you, responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, for billing purposes, to fill your orders, and communicating with you. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information such as previous searches whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses InkjetSuperstore.com or InkjetSuperstore.ca advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of InkjetSuperstore.com on other Web sites.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make special offer e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation through the use of web beacons when you open an e-mail from InkjetSuperstore.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive special offer e-mails please email us to email@example.com or opt-out from the email directly.
If you use the blog on this Web site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these blogs, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these blogs.
Customer Testimonials/Product Reviews
We post customer testimonials/product reviews on our web site which may contain personally identifiable information. We do obtain the customer's consent via email prior to posting the testimonial/product review to post their name along with their testimonial or product review.
What About Cookies?
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site and to enable our systems to recognize your browser and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file.
We set a persistent cookie to store your passwords, so you don’t have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site will be limited.
Does InkjetSuperstore.com and InkjetSuperstore.ca Share the Information It Receives?
Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, web hosting, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, live, chat to assist you if you have questions while using our site or regarding your order, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- If you choose to use PayPal during the checkout process you will be redirected to the PayPal site in order for you to login to your account. Once you have completed the payment process on PayPal, they will then share back with us your name, shipping address, email address and PayPal transaction ID number.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that InkjetSuperstore.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
Protection of InkjetSuperstore.com, InkjetSuperstore.ca and Others: We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site
- Enforce or apply our Condition of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of InkjetSuperstore.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using a third party web hosting provider who uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updating or Correcting Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct or update it by making the change within the Your Account Login or My Account section of the site under Edit your Profile or by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other Web sites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party Web sites.
InkjetSuperstore.com and InkjetSuperstore.ca also displays personalized third-party advertising based on information about customers, such as items purchased on or visits to InkjetSuperstore.com and InkjetSuperstore.ca. Although InkjetSuperstore.com and InkjetSuperstore.ca does not provide any personal information to advertisers, advertisers (including ad-serving companies) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalized advertisement meet their criteria to personalize the ad.
Are Children Allowed to Use InkjetSuperstore.com?
We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit InkjetSuperstore.com and InkjetSuperstore.ca, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Condition of Use including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of California. If you have any concern about privacy at InkjetSuperstore.com and InkjetSuperstore.ca, please contact us with a thorough description at the contact information listed below, and we will try to resolve it.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
5660 Bandini Blvd.
Bell, CA 90201