HACKER SAFE certified sites prevent over 99.9% of hacker crime.

Shop by Category




Most Popular Brands



File Cabinets

1398849 Card and Data Cabinets Card and Data File Cabinets
Card and Data File Cabinets - Inkjetsuperstore carddataotherfilecabinetsscat.gif
1398850 Insulated insulatedfilecabinetsscat.gif 1398851 Lateral, Metal lateralmetalfilecabinetsscat.gif
1398852 Lateral, Wood lateralwoodfilingcabsscat.gif 1398854 Mobile mobilefilecabinetsscat.gif 1398855 Pedestal pedestalfilecabinetssscat.gif
1398856 Shelf Files shelffilesfilecabsscat.gif 1398857 Vertical, Metal verticalmetalfilecabinetsscat.gif  

File Cabinets

Item #: 4874-H412PP

MSRP: $247.00

Price: $135.68

Qty
 

Free Shipping

H410 Series Two-Drawer Locking Vertical File, 15w x 22d x 26-1/16h, Black
18254

MSRP: $247.00

Our Price: $135.68

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::File Cabinets-Vertical File;;Color(s)::Black;;Width [Nom]::15 in;;Depth [Nom]::22 in;;Height [Nom]::26 1/16 in;;File Size Format::Letter;;Material(s)::Steel;;Finish::Baked Enamel;;Number of Drawers [Nom]::2;;Drawer Types::High-Sided Vertical;;Drawer Width [Nom]::11 15/16 in;;Drawer Depth [Nom]::19 1/2 in;;Drawer Height [Nom]::10 11/16 in;;Drawer Features::Nylon Rollers;;Drawer Features::Thumb Latch;;Series Name::basyxÆ H410 Series;;Compliance, Standards::Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::0 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::0 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::0 %
4874-H412PP 18254

Item #: 4874-H412PL

MSRP: $247.00

Price: $166.88

Qty
 

Free Shipping

H410 Series Two-Drawer Locking Vertical File, 15w x 22d x 26-1/16h, Putty
18253

MSRP: $247.00

Our Price: $166.88

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::File Cabinets-Vertical File;;Color(s)::Putty;;Width [Nom]::15 in;;Depth [Nom]::22 in;;Height [Nom]::26 1/16 in;;File Size Format::Letter;;Material(s)::Steel;;Finish::Baked Enamel;;Number of Drawers [Nom]::2;;Drawer Types::High-Sided Vertical;;Drawer Width [Nom]::11 15/16 in;;Drawer Depth [Nom]::19 1/2 in;;Drawer Height [Nom]::10 11/16 in;;Drawer Features::Nylon Rollers;;Drawer Features::Thumb Latch;;Series Name::basyxÆ H410 Series;;Compliance, Standards::Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::0 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::0 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::0 %
4874-H412PL 18253

Item #: 4874-H414PP

MSRP: $341.00

Price: $187.43

Qty
 

Free Shipping

H410 Series Four-Drawer Locking Vertical File, 15w x 22d x 48-3/4h, Black
18256

MSRP: $341.00

Our Price: $187.43

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::File Cabinets-Vertical File;;Color(s)::Black;;Width [Nom]::15 in;;Depth [Nom]::22 in;;Height [Nom]::48 3/4 in;;File Size Format::Letter;;Material(s)::Steel;;Finish::Baked Enamel;;Number of Drawers [Nom]::4;;Drawer Types::High-Sided Vertical;;Drawer Width [Nom]::11 15/16 in;;Drawer Depth [Nom]::19 1/2 in;;Drawer Height [Nom]::10 11/16 in;;Drawer Features::Nylon Rollers;;Drawer Features::Thumb Latch;;Series Name::basyxÆ H410 Series;;Compliance, Standards::Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::0 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::0 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::0 %
4874-H414PP 18256

Item #: 4874-H414PL

MSRP: $341.00

Price: $187.43

Qty
 

Free Shipping

H410 Series Four-Drawer Locking Vertical File, 15w x 22d x 48-3/4h, Putty
18255

MSRP: $341.00

Our Price: $187.43

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::File Cabinets-Vertical File;;Color(s)::Putty;;Width [Nom]::15 in;;Depth [Nom]::22 in;;Height [Nom]::48 3/4 in;;File Size Format::Letter;;Material(s)::Steel;;Finish::Baked Enamel;;Number of Drawers [Nom]::4;;Drawer Types::High-Sided Vertical;;Drawer Width [Nom]::11 15/16 in;;Drawer Depth [Nom]::19 1/2 in;;Drawer Height [Nom]::10 11/16 in;;Drawer Features::Nylon Rollers;;Drawer Features::Thumb Latch;;Series Name::basyxÆ H410 Series;;Compliance, Standards::Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::0 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::0 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::0 %
4874-H414PL 18255

Item #: 4710-18830AQ

MSRP: $602.00

Price: $384.04

Qty
 

Free Shipping

Flagship Mobile File/File Pedestal, Arch Pull, 28-7/8d, Light Gray
21398

MSRP: $602.00

Our Price: $384.04

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::File Cabinets-Pedestal;;Color(s)::Light Gray;;Width [Nom]::15 in;;Depth [Nom]::28 7/8 in;;Height [Nom]::28 in;;File Size Format::Letter;;Material(s)::Steel;;Finish::Baked Enamel;;Number of Drawers [Nom]::2;;Drawer Types::2 File;;Drawer Features::Steel Ball Bearing Suspension;;Anti-Tip Mechanism::Counterweight;;Caster/Glide/Wheel Type::Fixed Front Casters;;Caster/Glide/Wheel Type::Swivel Back Casters;;Pedestal Type::Two file drawers with arch pulls.;;Series Name::HONÆ FlagshipÆ Series;;File Cabinet Special Features::Satin Chrome Arch Pull;;Compliance, Standards::Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantageô Gold;;Compliance, Standards::Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards;;Compliance, Standards::levelô 2 Certified;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::1 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::25 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::26 %
4710-18830AQ 21398

Item #: 4710-18830AS

MSRP: $602.00

Price: $387.36

Qty
 

Free Shipping

Flagship Mobile File/File Pedestal, Arch Pull, 28-7/8d, Charcoal
21399

MSRP: $602.00

Our Price: $387.36

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::File Cabinets-Pedestal;;Color(s)::Charcoal;;Width [Nom]::15 in;;Depth [Nom]::28 7/8 in;;Height [Nom]::28 in;;File Size Format::Letter;;Material(s)::Steel;;Finish::Baked Enamel;;Number of Drawers [Nom]::2;;Drawer Types::2 File;;Drawer Features::Steel Ball Bearing Suspension;;Anti-Tip Mechanism::Counterweight;;Caster/Glide/Wheel Type::Fixed Front Casters;;Caster/Glide/Wheel Type::Swivel Back Casters;;Pedestal Type::Two file drawers with arch pulls.;;Series Name::HONÆ FlagshipÆ Series;;File Cabinet Special Features::Satin Chrome Arch Pull;;Compliance, Standards::Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantageô Gold;;Compliance, Standards::Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards;;Compliance, Standards::levelô 2 Certified;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::1 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::25 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::26 %
4710-18830AS 21399

Item #: 4710-18730AQ

MSRP: $602.00

Price: $387.47

Qty
 

Free Shipping

Flagship Mobile Box/Box/File Pedestal, Arch Pull, 28-7/8d, Light Gray
21380

MSRP: $602.00

Our Price: $387.47

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::File Cabinets-Pedestal;;Color(s)::Light Gray;;Width [Nom]::15 in;;Depth [Nom]::28 7/8 in;;Height [Nom]::28 in;;File Size Format::Letter;;Material(s)::Steel;;Finish::Baked Enamel;;Number of Drawers [Nom]::3;;Drawer Types::1 File;;Drawer Types::2 Box;;Drawer Features::Steel Ball Bearing Suspension;;Anti-Tip Mechanism::Counterweight;;Caster/Glide/Wheel Type::Fixed Front Casters;;Caster/Glide/Wheel Type::Swivel Back Casters;;Pedestal Type::Two box drawers, one file drawer with arch pulls.;;Series Name::HONÆ FlagshipÆ Series;;File Cabinet Special Features::Satin Chrome Arch Pull;;Compliance, Standards::Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantageô Gold;;Compliance, Standards::Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards;;Compliance, Standards::levelô 2 Certified;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::1 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::25 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::26 %
4710-18730AQ 21380

Item #: 4710-18730AP

MSRP: $602.00

Price: $391.50

Qty
 

Free Shipping

Flagship Mobile Box/Box/File Pedestal, Arch Pull, 28-7/8d, Black
21379

MSRP: $602.00

Our Price: $391.50

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::File Cabinets-Pedestal;;Color(s)::Black;;Width [Nom]::15 in;;Depth [Nom]::28 7/8 in;;Height [Nom]::28 in;;File Size Format::Letter;;Material(s)::Steel;;Finish::Baked Enamel;;Number of Drawers [Nom]::3;;Drawer Types::1 File;;Drawer Types::2 Box;;Drawer Features::Steel Ball Bearing Suspension;;Anti-Tip Mechanism::Counterweight;;Caster/Glide/Wheel Type::Fixed Front Casters;;Caster/Glide/Wheel Type::Swivel Back Casters;;Pedestal Type::Two box drawers, one file drawer with arch pulls.;;Series Name::HONÆ FlagshipÆ Series;;File Cabinet Special Features::Satin Chrome Arch Pull;;Compliance, Standards::Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantageô Gold;;Compliance, Standards::Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards;;Compliance, Standards::levelô 2 Certified;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::1 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::25 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::26 %
4710-18730AP 21379

Item #: 4710-18730AS

MSRP: $602.00

Price: $391.54

Qty
 

Free Shipping

Flagship Mobile Box/Box/File Pedestal, Arch Pull, 28-7/8d, Charcoal
21381

MSRP: $602.00

Our Price: $391.54

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::File Cabinets-Pedestal;;Color(s)::Charcoal;;Width [Nom]::15 in;;Depth [Nom]::28 7/8 in;;Height [Nom]::28 in;;File Size Format::Letter;;Material(s)::Steel;;Finish::Baked Enamel;;Number of Drawers [Nom]::3;;Drawer Types::1 File;;Drawer Types::2 Box;;Drawer Features::Steel Ball Bearing Suspension;;Anti-Tip Mechanism::Counterweight;;Caster/Glide/Wheel Type::Fixed Front Casters;;Caster/Glide/Wheel Type::Swivel Back Casters;;Pedestal Type::Two box drawers, one file drawer with arch pulls.;;Series Name::HONÆ FlagshipÆ Series;;File Cabinet Special Features::Satin Chrome Arch Pull;;Compliance, Standards::Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantageô Gold;;Compliance, Standards::Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards;;Compliance, Standards::levelô 2 Certified;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::1 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::25 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::26 %
4710-18730AS 21381

Item #: 4710-18830AP

MSRP: $602.00

Price: $391.56

Qty
 

Free Shipping

Flagship Mobile File/File Pedestal, Arch Pull, 28-7/8d, Black
21397

MSRP: $602.00

Our Price: $391.56

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::File Cabinets-Pedestal;;Color(s)::Black;;Width [Nom]::15 in;;Depth [Nom]::28 7/8 in;;Height [Nom]::28 in;;File Size Format::Letter;;Material(s)::Steel;;Finish::Baked Enamel;;Number of Drawers [Nom]::2;;Drawer Types::2 File;;Drawer Features::Steel Ball Bearing Suspension;;Anti-Tip Mechanism::Counterweight;;Caster/Glide/Wheel Type::Fixed Front Casters;;Caster/Glide/Wheel Type::Swivel Back Casters;;Pedestal Type::Two file drawers with arch pulls.;;Series Name::HONÆ FlagshipÆ Series;;File Cabinet Special Features::Satin Chrome Arch Pull;;Compliance, Standards::Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantageô Gold;;Compliance, Standards::Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards;;Compliance, Standards::levelô 2 Certified;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::1 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::25 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::26 %
4710-18830AP 21397
   
Show compare
Internal ids
 
Condition
Page Yield
Color
Printer Technology
OEM Part#
Price