HACKER SAFE certified sites prevent over 99.9% of hacker crime.

Shop by Category



Most Popular Brands



Chairs

1398675 Classroom classroomchairssscat.gif 1398676 Cushions chaircushionssscat.gif 1398677 Folding & Stacking foldingstackingchairssscat.gif
1398678 Folding/Stacking Carts & Dollies Folding Chairs, Stocking Carts and Dollies Folding Chairs | Stocking Carts | Dollies - Inkjetsuperstore foldingstackingcaryingdolliessscat.gif 1398679 Guest & Side guestsidechairssscat.gif 1398680 Leather Leather Chairs Office Furniture - Leather Chairs leatherchairsscat.gif
1398681 Metal/Office metalofficechairsscat.gif 1398682 Stools Stools Office Furniture - Stools stoolssscat.gif 1398683 Wood/Office woodofficechairsscat.gif

Chairs

Item #: 4710-FC02LBG

MSRP: $204.00

Price: $113.72

Qty
 

Free Shipping

Steel Folding Chairs with Padded Seat, Light Beige, 4/Carton
21926

MSRP: $204.00

Our Price: $113.72

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::Chairs/Stools-Folding;;Seat/Back Color(s)::Light Beige;;Arms Included::No;;Recommended Applications::Breakroom/Lunchroom;;Base/Leg Type::4 Legs;;Base/Frame Material(s)::Tubular Steel;;Base/Frame Color/Finish::Light Beige;;Back Material(s)::Steel;;Back Width Maximum [Nom]::18 1/2 in;;Back Height Maximum [Nom]::11 3/4 in;;Caster/Glide/Wheel Type::Polyethylene End Caps;;Seat Material(s)::Steel;;Seat Material(s)::Vinyl;;Seat Width Maximum [Nom]::18 1/2 in;;Seat Depth Maximum [Nom]::19 5/8 in;;Seat Height Maximum [Nom]::17 1/2 in;;Overall Width Maximum [Nom]::18 1/2 in;;Overall Depth Maximum [Nom]::19 5/8 in;;Overall Height Maximum [Nom]::29 1/4 in;;Weight Capacity (text)::Supports up to 225 lbs.;;Storage Capability::Foldable;;Series Name::HONÆ Steel Folding Chairs;;Upholstery Color::Light Beige;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::1 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::37 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::38 %
4710-FC02LBG 21926

Item #: 4710-7901AB12T

MSRP: $238.00

Price: $132.12

Qty
 

Free Shipping

Every-Day Series Swivel-Back Pivot Task Chair, Gray
21865

MSRP: $238.00

Our Price: $132.12

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::Chairs/Stools-Chairs with Casters;;Seat/Back Color(s)::Gray;;Features & Functions::360∞ Swivel;;Features & Functions::Back Height Adjustment;;Features & Functions::Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment;;Arms Included::No;;Recommended Applications::Task, Multi-Task & Task Intensive;;Base/Leg Type::5-Star;;Base/Frame Material(s)::Metal;;Base/Frame Color/Finish::Black;;Back Material(s)::100% Olefin;;Back Width Maximum [Nom]::17 1/2 in;;Back Height Maximum [Nom]::16 in;;Number of Casters/Glides/Wheels [Nom]::5;;Caster/Glide/Wheel Type::Casters;;Wheel Tread::Hard;;Seat Material(s)::100% Olefin;;Seat Width Maximum [Nom]::20 1/2 in;;Seat Depth Minimum [Nom]::15 3/4 in;;Seat Depth Maximum [Nom]::18 1/4 in;;Seat Height Minimum [Nom]::16 1/4 in;;Seat Height Maximum [Nom]::21 1/4 in;;Overall Width Maximum [Nom]::25 in;;Overall Depth Maximum [Nom]::27 in;;Overall Height Minimum [Nom]::33 1/2 in;;Overall Height Maximum [Nom]::38 1/2 in;;Weight Capacity (text)::Supports up to 250 lbs.;;For Use With::Optional height and width adjustable arms HON-HW103T available;;Series Name::HONÆ The Every-Dayô Series;;Upholstery Color::Gray;;Compliance, Standards::Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantageô Gold;;Compliance, Standards::Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards;;Compliance, Standards::levelô 2 Certified;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::1 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::46 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::47 %;;Disclaimer Statement(s)::Casters supplied with this chair are not suitable for all floor types.
4710-7901AB12T 21865

Item #: 4710-7901AB90T

MSRP: $238.00

Price: $145.49

Qty
 

Free Shipping

Every-Day Series Swivel-Back Pivot Task Chair, Blue
21867

MSRP: $238.00

Our Price: $145.49

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::Chairs/Stools-Chairs with Casters;;Seat/Back Color(s)::Blue;;Features & Functions::360∞ Swivel;;Features & Functions::Back Height Adjustment;;Features & Functions::Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment;;Arms Included::No;;Recommended Applications::Task, Multi-Task & Task Intensive;;Base/Leg Type::5-Star;;Base/Frame Material(s)::Metal;;Base/Frame Color/Finish::Black;;Back Material(s)::100% Olefin;;Back Width Maximum [Nom]::17 1/2 in;;Back Height Maximum [Nom]::16 in;;Number of Casters/Glides/Wheels [Nom]::5;;Caster/Glide/Wheel Type::Casters;;Wheel Tread::Hard;;Seat Material(s)::100% Olefin;;Seat Width Maximum [Nom]::20 1/2 in;;Seat Depth Minimum [Nom]::15 3/4 in;;Seat Depth Maximum [Nom]::18 1/4 in;;Seat Height Minimum [Nom]::16 1/4 in;;Seat Height Maximum [Nom]::21 1/4 in;;Overall Width Maximum [Nom]::25 in;;Overall Depth Maximum [Nom]::27 in;;Overall Height Minimum [Nom]::33 1/2 in;;Overall Height Maximum [Nom]::38 1/2 in;;Weight Capacity (text)::Supports up to 250 lbs.;;For Use With::Optional height and width adjustable arms HON-HW103T available;;Series Name::HONÆ The Every-Dayô Series;;Upholstery Color::Blue;;Compliance, Standards::Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantageô Gold;;Compliance, Standards::Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards;;Compliance, Standards::levelô 2 Certified;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::1 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::46 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::47 %;;Disclaimer Statement(s)::Casters supplied with this chair are not suitable for all floor types.
4710-7901AB90T 21867

Item #: 4710-7901AB62T

MSRP: $238.00

Price: $145.49

Qty
 

Free Shipping

Every-Day Series Swivel-Back Pivot Task Chair, Burgundy
21866

MSRP: $238.00

Our Price: $145.49

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::Chairs/Stools-Chairs with Casters;;Seat/Back Color(s)::Burgundy;;Features & Functions::360∞ Swivel;;Features & Functions::Back Height Adjustment;;Features & Functions::Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment;;Arms Included::No;;Recommended Applications::Task, Multi-Task & Task Intensive;;Base/Leg Type::5-Star;;Base/Frame Material(s)::Metal;;Base/Frame Color/Finish::Black;;Back Material(s)::100% Olefin;;Back Width Maximum [Nom]::17 1/2 in;;Back Height Maximum [Nom]::16 in;;Number of Casters/Glides/Wheels [Nom]::5;;Caster/Glide/Wheel Type::Casters;;Wheel Tread::Hard;;Seat Material(s)::100% Olefin;;Seat Width Maximum [Nom]::20 1/2 in;;Seat Depth Minimum [Nom]::15 3/4 in;;Seat Depth Maximum [Nom]::18 1/4 in;;Seat Height Minimum [Nom]::16 1/4 in;;Seat Height Maximum [Nom]::21 1/4 in;;Overall Width Maximum [Nom]::25 in;;Overall Depth Maximum [Nom]::27 in;;Overall Height Minimum [Nom]::33 1/2 in;;Overall Height Maximum [Nom]::38 1/2 in;;Weight Capacity (text)::Supports up to 250 lbs.;;For Use With::Optional height and width adjustable arms HON-HW103T available;;Series Name::HONÆ The Every-Dayô Series;;Upholstery Color::Burgundy;;Compliance, Standards::Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantageô Gold;;Compliance, Standards::Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards;;Compliance, Standards::levelô 2 Certified;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::1 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::46 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::47 %;;Disclaimer Statement(s)::Casters supplied with this chair are not suitable for all floor types.
4710-7901AB62T 21866

Item #: 4710-5905AB62T

MSRP: $311.00

Price: $158.91

Qty
 

Free Shipping

ComforTask Task Swivel Stool, Burgundy
21743

MSRP: $311.00

Our Price: $158.91

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::Chairs/Stools-Chairs with Casters;;Seat/Back Color(s)::Burgundy;;Features & Functions::360∞ Swivel;;Features & Functions::Back Height Adjustment;;Features & Functions::Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment;;Arms Included::No;;Recommended Applications::Task, Multi-Task & Task Intensive;;Base/Leg Type::5-Star;;Base/Frame Material(s)::Steel;;Base/Frame Color/Finish::Black;;Back Material(s)::100% Olefin;;Back Width Maximum [Nom]::16 1/4 in;;Back Height Maximum [Nom]::16 3/4 in;;Number of Casters/Glides/Wheels [Nom]::5;;Caster/Glide/Wheel Type::Casters;;Wheel Tread::Hard;;Seat Material(s)::100% Olefin;;Seat Width Maximum [Nom]::20 in;;Seat Depth Maximum [Nom]::18 in;;Seat Height Minimum [Nom]::21 3/4 in;;Seat Height Maximum [Nom]::31 7/8 in;;Overall Width Maximum [Nom]::26 3/4 in;;Overall Depth Maximum [Nom]::30 in;;Overall Height Minimum [Nom]::39 5/8 in;;Overall Height Maximum [Nom]::49 3/4 in;;Weight Capacity (text)::Supports up to 250 lbs.;;Chair/Stool Special Features::Adjustable Footring;;Series Name::HONÆ ComfortaskÆ Series;;Upholstery Color::Burgundy;;Compliance, Standards::Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards;;Compliance, Standards::Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantageô Gold;;Compliance, Standards::levelô 2 Certified;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::1 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::46 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::47 %;;Disclaimer Statement(s)::Casters supplied with this chair are not suitable for all floor types.
4710-5905AB62T 21743

Item #: 4710-5905AB12T

MSRP: $311.00

Price: $158.91

Qty
 

Free Shipping

ComforTask Task Swivel Stool, Gray
21742

MSRP: $311.00

Our Price: $158.91

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::Chairs/Stools-Chairs with Casters;;Seat/Back Color(s)::Gray;;Features & Functions::360∞ Swivel;;Features & Functions::Back Height Adjustment;;Features & Functions::Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment;;Arms Included::No;;Recommended Applications::Task, Multi-Task & Task Intensive;;Base/Leg Type::5-Star;;Base/Frame Material(s)::Steel;;Base/Frame Color/Finish::Black;;Back Material(s)::100% Olefin;;Back Width Maximum [Nom]::16 1/4 in;;Back Height Maximum [Nom]::16 3/4 in;;Number of Casters/Glides/Wheels [Nom]::5;;Caster/Glide/Wheel Type::Casters;;Wheel Tread::Hard;;Seat Material(s)::100% Olefin;;Seat Width Maximum [Nom]::20 in;;Seat Depth Maximum [Nom]::18 in;;Seat Height Minimum [Nom]::21 3/4 in;;Seat Height Maximum [Nom]::31 7/8 in;;Overall Width Maximum [Nom]::26 3/4 in;;Overall Depth Maximum [Nom]::30 in;;Overall Height Minimum [Nom]::39 5/8 in;;Overall Height Maximum [Nom]::49 3/4 in;;Weight Capacity (text)::Supports up to 250 lbs.;;Chair/Stool Special Features::Adjustable Footring;;Series Name::HONÆ ComfortaskÆ Series;;Upholstery Color::Gray;;Compliance, Standards::Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards;;Compliance, Standards::Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantageô Gold;;Compliance, Standards::levelô 2 Certified;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::1 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::46 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::47 %;;Disclaimer Statement(s)::Casters supplied with this chair are not suitable for all floor types.
4710-5905AB12T 21742

Item #: 4710-5905AB90T

MSRP: $311.00

Price: $158.91

Qty
 

Free Shipping

ComforTask Task Swivel Stool, Blue
21744

MSRP: $311.00

Our Price: $158.91

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::Chairs/Stools-Chairs with Casters;;Seat/Back Color(s)::Blue;;Features & Functions::360∞ Swivel;;Features & Functions::Back Height Adjustment;;Features & Functions::Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment;;Arms Included::No;;Recommended Applications::Task, Multi-Task & Task Intensive;;Base/Leg Type::5-Star;;Base/Frame Material(s)::Steel;;Base/Frame Color/Finish::Black;;Back Material(s)::100% Olefin;;Back Width Maximum [Nom]::16 1/4 in;;Back Height Maximum [Nom]::16 3/4 in;;Number of Casters/Glides/Wheels [Nom]::5;;Caster/Glide/Wheel Type::Casters;;Wheel Tread::Hard;;Seat Material(s)::100% Olefin;;Seat Width Maximum [Nom]::20 in;;Seat Depth Maximum [Nom]::18 in;;Seat Height Minimum [Nom]::21 3/4 in;;Seat Height Maximum [Nom]::31 7/8 in;;Overall Width Maximum [Nom]::26 3/4 in;;Overall Depth Maximum [Nom]::30 in;;Overall Height Minimum [Nom]::39 5/8 in;;Overall Height Maximum [Nom]::49 3/4 in;;Weight Capacity (text)::Supports up to 250 lbs.;;Chair/Stool Special Features::Adjustable Footring;;Series Name::HONÆ ComfortaskÆ Series;;Upholstery Color::Blue;;Compliance, Standards::Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards;;Compliance, Standards::Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantageô Gold;;Compliance, Standards::levelô 2 Certified;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::1 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::46 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::47 %;;Disclaimer Statement(s)::Casters supplied with this chair are not suitable for all floor types.
4710-5905AB90T 21744

Item #: 5035-3401DG

MSRP: $307.00

Price: $209.96

Qty
 

Free Shipping

Precision Extended Height Swivel Stool w/Adjustable Footring, Dark Gray
33766

MSRP: $307.00

Our Price: $209.96

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::Chairs/Stools-Chairs with Casters;;Seat/Back Color(s)::Dark Gray;;Features & Functions::360° Swivel;;Features & Functions::Back Height Adjustment;;Features & Functions::Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment;;Features & Functions::Seat Depth Adjustment;;Arms Included::No;;Recommended Applications::Drafting;;Recommended Applications::Warehouse/Industrial;;Base/Leg Type::5-Star;;Base/Frame Material(s)::Injection Molded;;Base/Frame Color/Finish::Black;;Back Material(s)::30% Polyester;;Back Material(s)::70% Olefin;;Back Width Maximum [Nom]::16 1/4 in;;Back Height Maximum [Nom]::14 in;;Caster/Glide/Wheel Type::Dual-Wheel Hooded Casters;;Wheel Tread::Hard;;Seat Material(s)::30% Polyester;;Seat Material(s)::70% Olefin;;Seat Width Maximum [Nom]::17 3/4 in;;Seat Depth Maximum [Nom]::16 in;;Seat Height Minimum [Nom]::23 in;;Seat Height Maximum [Nom]::33 in;;Overall Width Maximum [Nom]::25 in;;Overall Depth Maximum [Nom]::25 in;;Overall Height Minimum [Nom]::42 in;;Overall Height Maximum [Nom]::54 in;;Weight Capacity (text)::Supports up to 250 lbs.;;Chair/Stool Special Features::Adjustable Chrome-Plated Footring;;Compliance, Standards::Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards;;Compliance, Standards::GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::0 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::0 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::0 %;;Disclaimer Statement(s)::Casters supplied with this chair are not suitable for all floor types.
5035-3401DG 33766

Item #: 4710-2091SR69T

MSRP: $569.00

Price: $344.71

Qty
 

Free Shipping

Leather 2090 Pillow-Soft Series Executive High-Back Swivel/Tilt Chair, Burgundy
21416

MSRP: $569.00

Our Price: $344.71

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::Chairs/Stools-Chairs with Casters;;Seat/Back Color(s)::Burgundy;;Features & Functions::360∞ Swivel;;Features & Functions::Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment;;Features & Functions::Tilt;;Features & Functions::Tilt Lock;;Features & Functions::Tilt Tension;;Arms Included::Yes;;Recommended Applications::Executive & Management;;Base/Leg Type::5-Star;;Base/Frame Material(s)::Steel;;Base/Frame Color/Finish::Black;;Back Material(s)::Leather;;Back Width Maximum [Nom]::22 in;;Back Height Maximum [Nom]::23 1/2 in;;Distance Between Arms::20 1/4";;Arm Style::Open Loop;;Arm Color::Black;;Number of Casters/Glides/Wheels [Nom]::5;;Caster/Glide/Wheel Type::Casters;;Wheel Tread::Hard;;Seat Material(s)::Leather;;Seat Material(s)::Memory Foam;;Seat Width Maximum [Nom]::22 in;;Seat Depth Maximum [Nom]::21 in;;Seat Height Minimum [Nom]::16 3/4 in;;Seat Height Maximum [Nom]::21 1/4 in;;Overall Width Maximum [Nom]::26 1/4 in;;Overall Depth Maximum [Nom]::29 3/4 in;;Overall Height Minimum [Nom]::42 in;;Overall Height Maximum [Nom]::46 1/2 in;;Weight Capacity (text)::Supports up to 250 lbs.;;Series Name::HONÆ 2090 Pillow-Softô Series;;Upholstery Color::Burgundy;;Compliance, Standards::Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards;;Compliance, Standards::Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantageô Gold;;Compliance, Standards::levelô 2 Certified;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::1 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::46 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::47 %;;Disclaimer Statement(s)::Casters supplied with this chair are not suitable for all floor types.
4710-2091SR69T 21416
     
Show compare
Internal ids
 
Condition
Page Yield
Color
Printer Technology
OEM Part#
Price