OEM Cartridge - An OEM Cartridge is one made by the Original Equipment Manufacturer, or OEM. If you own a Hewlett-Packard Laserjet printer, then the Hewlett-Packard brand is the OEM cartridge for your printer
Compatible Toner Cartridge - A compatible toner cartridge is made by a 3rd party manufacturer and is made up of all new compatible parts. It is similar in quality to a OEM cartridge.
Remanufactured Toner Cartridge - A remanufactured toner cartridge is when a remanufacturer takes an original oem cartridge, disassembles it, tests and replaces any worn parts, fills it with toner and re-assembles.
:: What is Page Yield?
Page yield is the number of pages that you can print with a printer cartridge. It is also known as ink / toner cartridge yield. Page yield is one of the factors you should consider when purchasing a printer cartridge. Some printer cartridge manufacturers use general terms such as standard yield or high yield to describe the cartridges, but each printer cartridge model should have a page yield (the number of pages it can print under standard conditions). It gives the consumers an estimate of the cost per page (CPP) for that cartridge. Other than page yield, you should also consider factors such as the price, print quality, reliability, warranty, etc. when purchasing a printer cartridge.
:: Payment Information
We accept MasterCard, VISA and American Express.
We charge the corresponding sales tax for each Province and Territory; depending on the destination of the shipment.
We currently use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to safeguard your information, including your credit card number, during online transactions.
:: Shipping Information
Orders placed before 3pm PST are usually shipped the same day. (Monday - Friday).
ONLY $7.95 Flat Rate Ground Shipping per Order (not per item). No handling fees.
We ship via Fedex and USPS depending on the type of order. We do offer Next-Day Express Air shipments. See rates during the checkout process.
:: How to Buy
Very easy! You have two options. 1.- Add item quantities on the right side of the page and then click on the big red "Add to Cart" button located at the bottom and top of the list of products. 2.- Click on the item link and buy from the item page.
How to Install Kodak EasyShare 5100 Ink Cartridges
One of the most important tasks of any printer owner is the installation of replacement cartridges. We have the step by step account for the Kodak EasyShare 5100 Printer ink installation procedure. Along with the how to steps we will give you the different cartridge options for you to purchase with information.
The Kodak EasyShare 5100 All in one printer needs in order to print perfectly a print head and two ink cartridges – black and a five color cartridge. We will start with the print head instructions. Just so you know it is needed to dispense the ink from the ink cartridges onto the paper.
Print Head Installing Instructions
1) Make sure the EasyShare AiO is on.
2) Open the printer access door. The carriage moves to a center position.
3) Remove the printhead from its bag.
4) Remove and discard the clear plastic casing and the orange protective cap.
5) Place the printhead into the carriage.
6) Push against the back wall of the printhead until it clicks into place.
7) Install the ink cartridges
Ink Cartridge Installing Instructions
*Important Tips to Keep in Mind
a) Insert the ink cartridge immediately to prevent any drying of the ink.
b) Handle ink cartridge carefully to avoid ink transfer.
c) For the best quality prints store ink cartridges in a location where the temperature does not exceed 85° F (30° C).
How to Install
1) Tear open the black ink cartridge bag at the notch and remove the ink cartridge.
2) Remove and discard the orange cap.
3) Insert the black ink cartridge into the printhead.
4) Press down on the ink cartridge until you hear it snap into position.
5) Tear open the color ink cartridge bag at the notch and remove the ink cartridge.
6) Remove and discard the orange cap.
7) Insert the color ink cartridge into the printhead.
8) Press down firmly on the cartridge until you hear it snap into position.