HACKER SAFE certified sites prevent over 99.9% of hacker crime.

Shop by Category



Most Popular Brands



Storage Cabinets & Lockers

1399221 Cabinets Office Cabinets, Storage Cabinets and Shelves Office Cabinets, Storage Cabinets and Shelves Office Cabinets | Storage Cabinets | Shelves - Inkjetsuperstore Office cabinets, storage cabinets, shelves cabinetsstoragecabinetslockersscat.gif 1399222 Lockers Lockers Office Furniture - Lockers metallockerssscat.gif 1399223 Mobile Cabinets mobilecabinetsscat.gif

Storage Cabinets & Lockers

Tennsco 1470PY

Reviews (0)

Item #: 4791-1470PY

MSRP: $363.00

Price: $221.47

Qty
 

Free Shipping

72" High Standard Cabinet, 36w x 18d x 72h, Putty
37690

MSRP: $363.00

Our Price: $221.47

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::Storage Cabinets & Lockers;;Color(s)::Putty;;Overall Dimensions::36 x 18 x 72;;Material(s)::Heavy Gauge Steel;;Number of Doors [Nom]::2;;Door Type/Features::3-Point Locking System;;Door Type/Features::Single Handle;;Number of Shelves [Nom]::4;;Adjustability::4 Adjustable 36" Wide Shelves;;Storage Cabinets & Lockers Special Features::36w x 18d Cabinet
4791-1470PY 37690

Tennsco 1470BK

Reviews (0)

Item #: 4791-1470BK

MSRP: $363.00

Price: $221.47

Qty
 

Free Shipping

72" High Standard Cabinet, 36w x 18d x 72h, Black
38308

MSRP: $363.00

Our Price: $221.47

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::Storage Cabinets & Lockers;;Color(s)::Black;;Overall Dimensions::36 x 18 x 72;;Material(s)::Heavy Gauge Steel;;Number of Doors [Nom]::2;;Door Type/Features::3-Point Locking System;;Door Type/Features::Single Handle;;Number of Shelves [Nom]::4;;Adjustability::4 Adjustable 36" Wide Shelves;;Storage Cabinets & Lockers Special Features::36w x 18d Cabinet
4791-1470BK 38308

Item #: 4791-1470LGY

MSRP: $363.00

Price: $285.75

Qty
 

Free Shipping

72" High Standard Cabinet, 36w x 18d x 72h, Light Gray
37687

MSRP: $363.00

Our Price: $285.75

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::Storage Cabinets & Lockers;;Color(s)::Light Gray;;Overall Dimensions::36 x 18 x 72;;Material(s)::Heavy Gauge Steel;;Number of Doors [Nom]::2;;Door Type/Features::3-Point Locking System;;Door Type/Features::Single Handle;;Number of Shelves [Nom]::4;;Adjustability::4 Adjustable 36" Wide Shelves;;Storage Cabinets & Lockers Special Features::36w x 18d Cabinet
4791-1470LGY 37687

Item #: 4710-SC1872L

MSRP: $732.00

Price: $385.81

Qty
 

Free Shipping

Assembled Storage Cabinet, 36w x 18-1/4d x 71-3/4h, Putty
22037

MSRP: $732.00

Our Price: $385.81

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::Storage Cabinets & Lockers;;Color(s)::Putty;;Overall Dimensions::36 x 18 1/4 x 71 3/4;;Material(s)::Industrial Grade Steel;;Finish::Enamel;;Number of Doors [Nom]::2;;Door Type/Features::3-Point Locking System;;Door Type/Features::Double Handles;;Number of Shelves [Nom]::5;;Adjustability::5 Adjustable 36" Wide Shelves;;Shelf Capacity (Weight) [Nom]::250 lbs.;;Cabinet Special Features::"One Key" Interchangeable Lock Core;;Cabinet Special Features::Leveling Glides;;Cabinet Special Features::Reinforced Base;;Cabinet Special Features::Satin Chrome Hardware;;Storage Cabinets & Lockers Special Features::36w x 18 1/4d x 71 3/4h Cabinet;;Compliance, Standards::Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantageô Gold;;Compliance, Standards::Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards;;Compliance, Standards::levelô 2 Certified;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::1 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::25 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::25 %
4710-SC1872L 22037

Item #: 4710-SC1872P

MSRP: $732.00

Price: $404.39

Qty
 

Free Shipping

Assembled Storage Cabinet, 36w x 18-1/4d x 71-3/4h, Black
22038

MSRP: $732.00

Our Price: $404.39

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::Storage Cabinets & Lockers;;Color(s)::Black;;Overall Dimensions::36 x 18 1/4 x 71 3/4;;Material(s)::Industrial Grade Steel;;Finish::Enamel;;Number of Doors [Nom]::2;;Door Type/Features::3-Point Locking System;;Door Type/Features::Double Handles;;Number of Shelves [Nom]::5;;Adjustability::5 Adjustable 36" Wide Shelves;;Shelf Capacity (Weight) [Nom]::250 lbs.;;Cabinet Special Features::"One Key" Interchangeable Lock Core;;Cabinet Special Features::Leveling Glides;;Cabinet Special Features::Reinforced Base;;Cabinet Special Features::Satin Chrome Hardware;;Storage Cabinets & Lockers Special Features::36w x 18 1/4d x 71 3/4h Cabinet;;Compliance, Standards::Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantageô Gold;;Compliance, Standards::Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards;;Compliance, Standards::levelô 2 Certified;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::1 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::25 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::25 %
4710-SC1872P 22038

Item #: 4710-SC1872Q

MSRP: $732.00

Price: $439.71

Qty
 

Free Shipping

Assembled Storage Cabinet, 36w x 18-1/4d x 71-3/4h, Light Gray
22039

MSRP: $732.00

Our Price: $439.71

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::Storage Cabinets & Lockers;;Color(s)::Light Gray;;Overall Dimensions::36 x 18 1/4 x 71 3/4;;Material(s)::Industrial Grade Steel;;Finish::Enamel;;Number of Doors [Nom]::2;;Door Type/Features::3-Point Locking System;;Door Type/Features::Double Handles;;Number of Shelves [Nom]::5;;Adjustability::5 Adjustable 36" Wide Shelves;;Shelf Capacity (Weight) [Nom]::250 lbs.;;Cabinet Special Features::"One Key" Interchangeable Lock Core;;Cabinet Special Features::Leveling Glides;;Cabinet Special Features::Reinforced Base;;Cabinet Special Features::Satin Chrome Hardware;;Storage Cabinets & Lockers Special Features::36w x 18 1/4d x 71 3/4h Cabinet;;Compliance, Standards::Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantageô Gold;;Compliance, Standards::Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards;;Compliance, Standards::levelô 2 Certified;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::1 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::25 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::25 %
4710-SC1872Q 22039

Item #: 4710-SC1872S

MSRP: $732.00

Price: $478.32

Qty
 

Free Shipping

Assembled Storage Cabinet, 36w x 18-1/4d x 71-3/4h, Charcoal
22040

MSRP: $732.00

Our Price: $478.32

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::Storage Cabinets & Lockers;;Color(s)::Charcoal;;Overall Dimensions::36 x 18 1/4 x 71 3/4;;Material(s)::Industrial Grade Steel;;Finish::Enamel;;Number of Doors [Nom]::2;;Door Type/Features::3-Point Locking System;;Door Type/Features::Double Handles;;Number of Shelves [Nom]::5;;Adjustability::5 Adjustable 36" Wide Shelves;;Shelf Capacity (Weight) [Nom]::250 lbs.;;Cabinet Special Features::"One Key" Interchangeable Lock Core;;Cabinet Special Features::Leveling Glides;;Cabinet Special Features::Reinforced Base;;Cabinet Special Features::Satin Chrome Hardware;;Storage Cabinets & Lockers Special Features::36w x 18 1/4d x 71 3/4h Cabinet;;Compliance, Standards::Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantageô Gold;;Compliance, Standards::Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards;;Compliance, Standards::levelô 2 Certified;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::1 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::25 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::25 %
4710-SC1872S 22040

Item #: 4710-FC18730LAS

MSRP: $1111.00

Price: $741.89

Qty
 

Free Shipping

Flagship File Center w/Box/File/Lateral File Drawers, 30w x 18d x 28h, Charcoal
21935

MSRP: $1111.00

Our Price: $741.89

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::Storage Cabinets & Lockers;;Color(s)::Charcoal;;Overall Dimensions::30 x 18 x 28;;Material(s)::Metal;;Finish::Baked Enamel;;Number of Drawers [Nom]::4;;Drawer Types::Box/Box/File/Lateral File;;Caster/Glide/Wheel Type::Adjustable Leveling Glides;;Series Name::HONÆ FlagshipÆ Series;;Storage Cabinets & Lockers Special Features::File Centers;;Compliance, Standards::Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantageô Gold;;Compliance, Standards::Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards;;Compliance, Standards::levelô 2 Certified;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::6 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::23 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::29 %
4710-FC18730LAS 21935

Item #: 4710-FC18730LAP

MSRP: $1111.00

Price: $749.19

Qty
 

Free Shipping

Flagship File Center w/Box/File/Lateral File Drawers, 30w x 18d x 28h, Black
21933

MSRP: $1111.00

Our Price: $749.19

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::Storage Cabinets & Lockers;;Color(s)::Black;;Overall Dimensions::30 x 18 x 28;;Material(s)::Metal;;Finish::Baked Enamel;;Number of Drawers [Nom]::4;;Drawer Types::Box/Box/File/Lateral File;;Caster/Glide/Wheel Type::Adjustable Leveling Glides;;Series Name::HONÆ FlagshipÆ Series;;Storage Cabinets & Lockers Special Features::File Centers;;Compliance, Standards::Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantageô Gold;;Compliance, Standards::Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards;;Compliance, Standards::levelô 2 Certified;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::6 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::23 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::29 %
4710-FC18730LAP 21933
     
Show compare
Internal ids
 
Condition
Page Yield
Color
Printer Technology
OEM Part#
Price