HACKER SAFE certified sites prevent over 99.9% of hacker crime.

Shop by Category



Most Popular Brands



Hutches & Stack-On Storage

1398952 Hutches & Stack-On Storage Accessories Hutches & Stack-On Storage Accessories hutchesstackonstoragesscat.gif 1398953 Metal Metal Hutches
Metal Hutches - Inkjetsuperstore stackonhutchesmetalsscat.gif
1398955 Wood Wood Hutches and Stock-on Storage
Wood Hutches and Stock-on Storage - Inkjetsuperstore stackonhutcheswoodsscat.gif

Hutches & Stack-On Storage

Item #: 4710-107292JJ

MSRP: $545.00

Price: $311.92

Qty
 

Free Shipping

10700 Series Bookcase Hutch, 32-5/8w x 14-5/8d x 37-1/8h, Henna Cherry
21147

MSRP: $545.00

Our Price: $311.92

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::Hutches;;Color(s)::Henna Cherry;;Width [Nom]::32 5/8 in;;Depth [Nom]::14 5/8 in;;Height [Nom]::37 1/8 in;;Material(s)::High-Pressure Laminate;;Top Material::Laminate;;Top Color::Henna Cherry;;Material Features::Scratch Resistant;;Material Features::Water Resistant;;Corner/Edge Style::Rounded Corner;;Corner/Edge Style::Waterfall Edge;;Number of Shelves [Nom]::2;;Shelf Type::Adjustable;;Adjustability::Shelves Adjust In 1 1/4" Increments;;Hutch Special Features::Cord Management Grommet;;For Use With::10700 Series Storage Cabinet;;For Use With::10700 Series Lateral File;;Series Name::HONÆ 10700 Series;;Compliance, Standards::Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantageô;;Compliance, Standards::Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards;;Compliance, Standards::levelô 2 Certified;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::77 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::3 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::80 %
4710-107292JJ 21147

Item #: 4774-WC72477

MSRP: $679.00

Price: $331.34

Qty
 

Free Shipping

Series C Hutch With 4 Doors, 71w x 15-3/8d x 43h, Natural Cherry
18158

MSRP: $679.00

Our Price: $331.34

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::Hutches;;Color(s)::Graphite Gray;;Color(s)::Natural Cherry;;Width [Nom]::71 in;;Depth [Nom]::15 3/8 in;;Height [Nom]::43 in;;Material(s)::Laminated;;Number of Shelves [Nom]::1;;Shelf Type::Open Center;;Number of Doors [Nom]::4;;Number of Compartments [Nom]::6;;Hutch Special Features::With Four Doors (Fully enclosed storage);;For Use With::Light Pack;;For Use With::Series C 71" Wide Desk;;For Use With::Series C Lateral Files;;Compliance, Standards::Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::0 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::0 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::0 %
4774-WC72477 18158

Item #: 4774-WC36777

MSRP: $679.00

Price: $331.34

Qty
 

Free Shipping

Series C Hutch With Four Doors, 71w x 15-3/8d x 43h, Mahogany
14656

MSRP: $679.00

Our Price: $331.34

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::Hutches;;Color(s)::Mahogany;;Width [Nom]::71 in;;Depth [Nom]::15 3/8 in;;Height [Nom]::43 in;;Material(s)::Laminated;;Number of Shelves [Nom]::1;;Shelf Type::Open Center;;Number of Doors [Nom]::4;;Number of Compartments [Nom]::6;;Hutch Special Features::With Four Doors (Fully enclosed storage);;For Use With::Light Pack;;For Use With::Series C 71" Wide Desk;;For Use With::Series C Lateral Files;;Compliance, Standards::Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::0 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::0 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::0 %
4774-WC36777 14656

Item #: 4774-WC36766

MSRP: $679.00

Price: $331.34

Qty
 

Free Shipping

Series C Hutch With Two Doors/Open Center, 71w x 15-3/8d x 43h, Mahogany
14655

MSRP: $679.00

Our Price: $331.34

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::Hutches;;Color(s)::Mahogany;;Width [Nom]::71 in;;Depth [Nom]::15 3/8 in;;Height [Nom]::43 in;;Material(s)::Laminated;;Number of Shelves [Nom]::1;;Shelf Type::Open Center;;Number of Doors [Nom]::2;;Number of Compartments [Nom]::8;;Hutch Special Features::With Two Doors (Open center shelf);;For Use With::Light Pack;;For Use With::Series C 71" Wide Desk;;For Use With::Series C Lateral Files;;Compliance, Standards::Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::0 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::0 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::0 %
4774-WC36766 14655

Item #: 4710-107292NN

MSRP: $545.00

Price: $334.74

Qty
 

Free Shipping

10700 Series Bookcase Hutch, 32-5/8w x 14-5/8d x 37-1/8h, Mahogany
21148

MSRP: $545.00

Our Price: $334.74

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::Hutches;;Color(s)::Mahogany;;Width [Nom]::32 5/8 in;;Depth [Nom]::14 5/8 in;;Height [Nom]::37 1/8 in;;Material(s)::High-Pressure Laminate;;Top Material::Laminate;;Top Color::Mahogany;;Material Features::Scratch Resistant;;Material Features::Water Resistant;;Corner/Edge Style::Rounded Corner;;Corner/Edge Style::Waterfall Edge;;Number of Shelves [Nom]::2;;Shelf Type::Adjustable;;Adjustability::Shelves Adjust In 1 1/4" Increments;;Hutch Special Features::Cord Management Grommet;;For Use With::10700 Series Storage Cabinet;;For Use With::10700 Series Lateral File;;Series Name::HONÆ 10700 Series;;Compliance, Standards::Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantageô;;Compliance, Standards::Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards;;Compliance, Standards::levelô 2 Certified;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::77 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::3 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::80 %
4710-107292NN 21148

Item #: 4710-VW707XZ9FF

MSRP: $1913.00

Price: $1,184.06

Qty
 

Free Shipping

Arrive Wood Veneer Stack-On Storage, 71-7/8w x 15-7/8d x 42h, Shaker Cherry
22117

MSRP: $1913.00

Our Price: $1,184.06

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::Hutches;;Color(s)::Shaker Cherry;;Width [Nom]::71 7/8 in;;Depth [Nom]::15 7/8 in;;Height [Nom]::42 in;;Material(s)::Wood Veneer;;Top Material::Wood Veneer;;Top Color::Shaker Cherry;;Finish::Satin Sheen;;Corner/Edge Style::Cove Edge;;Shelf Type::2 Storage;;Number of Doors [Nom]::4;;Number of Compartments [Nom]::2;;Number of Compartments (text)::2 Enclosed;;Compartment Width [Nom]::34 1/2 in;;Compartment Depth [Nom]::14 1/4 in;;Compartment Height [Nom]::14 in;;For Use With::HONÆ Arriveô Wood Veneer 72" Wide Kneespace Credenza;;For Use With::HONÆ Arriveô Wood Veneer 72" Wide Single Pedestal Credenza;;Series Name::HONÆ Arriveô Wood Veneer Series;;Compliance, Standards::Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::1 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::74 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::75 %
4710-VW707XZ9FF 22117

Item #: 4710-VW707XZ9JJ

MSRP: $1913.00

Price: $1,184.10

Qty
 

Free Shipping

Arrive Wood Veneer Stack-On Storage, 71-7/8w x 15-7/8d x 42h, Henna Cherry
22118

MSRP: $1913.00

Our Price: $1,184.10

Free Shipping

Qty

Global Product Type::Hutches;;Color(s)::Henna Cherry;;Width [Nom]::71 7/8 in;;Depth [Nom]::15 7/8 in;;Height [Nom]::42 in;;Material(s)::Wood Veneer;;Top Material::Wood Veneer;;Top Color::Henna Cherry;;Finish::Satin Sheen;;Corner/Edge Style::Cove Edge;;Shelf Type::2 Storage;;Number of Doors [Nom]::4;;Number of Compartments [Nom]::2;;Number of Compartments (text)::2 Enclosed;;Compartment Width [Nom]::34 1/2 in;;Compartment Depth [Nom]::14 1/4 in;;Compartment Height [Nom]::14 in;;For Use With::HONÆ Arriveô Wood Veneer 72" Wide Kneespace Credenza;;For Use With::HONÆ Arriveô Wood Veneer 72" Wide Single Pedestal Credenza;;Series Name::HONÆ Arriveô Wood Veneer Series;;Compliance, Standards::Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards;;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::1 %;;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::74 %;;Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]::75 %
4710-VW707XZ9JJ 22118
 
Show compare
Internal ids
 
Condition
Page Yield
Color
Printer Technology
OEM Part#
Price